1. Each night I look at the clock and figure out how many hours I have until it’s time to get up. Then I think to myself “ahhhh, 6 hours to just lie here and do nothing.”
2. After thinking how wonderful it is to just do nothing for 6 hours I then think “Is tonight the night someone will wake up throwing up and disturb my do nothing sleep?”
3. I had to dig through the dryer to find clean underwear today.
4. Yesterday I wore my shirt inside out and didn’t discover that fact until bedtime.
5. I’m still disappointed that Buffy and Angel never got together.
6. In 1992 I had the Brian Adams cassette single Everything I Do I Do It For You from Robin Hood and played it til it wore out. I still think it’s one of the best soundtrack love songs ever.
7. I tried to get Harry interested in the Critter County doll house at the toy store just so I could play with it.
8. Last night Addison and I had to have a “come to Jesus” meeting about being spoiled.
9. This week I stayed up until midnight cutting and counting Box Tops. I vow never to volunteer on the Box Top committee (which is a committee of 2) again.
10. Next year I will probably volunteer to count Box Tops because nobody else will do it.