I’ll keep this short so you can get back to whatever important internet surfing you were doing. You know, scrolling through FB, reading Onion articles, uploading selfies. Life changing stuff.
1. Saturday morning I was enjoying coffee and a store bought muffin in my robe and slippers. Half way through the muffin I felt a hair in my mouth. I was about to be disgusted (and already mentally composing a strongly worded letter to the store) when I discovered it was my dog’s hair. Whew #narrowlyescapedthatone
2. No amount of vacuuming will pick up the dead leaves and grass brought in by those tromping in and out of my house. #thecrossibear
3. I’ve decided what I’m going to do for Lent this year. I’m already dreading the next 40 days and thinking of loop holes. #jesusrollinghiseyes
4. Last month I participated in an art walk with my fabric mosaic art. Not one thing sold. Not one. The next day I emailed a boutique owner in my parent’s small town and sold the lot to her. #takethatsnobbyartcommunity
5. I agreed to participate in a Neilson TV viewing survey thinking it would be kinda interesting to record what we watched all week. Turns out the only thing we watched were the same three DVRed episodes of Jungle Junction. #thatwasawasteoftime