(disclaimer: I was provided with free popcorn. I know, your jealous that I’m so popcorn rich. All thoughts are my own…regardless of how much popcorn I consume)
If I suggested you serve popcorn at your next birthday party bash you might be like…meh, popcorn is fine but it’s not really party worthy.
Guess again sister, because this isn’t your ordinary popcorn. This is Party Popcorn.
What is Party Popcorn, you say? Popcorn with one simple ingredient that will make you stuff it into your face until you feel sick but you will still take just one more bite because, well, now your addicted.
What is this magical ingredient? Almond Bark. This simple candy coating called Almond Bark found in the baking section. If you were to lick an angels toes, they would taste like Almond Bark.
So here is what you need for Party Popcorn. Knock yourself out.
- 3 packages Jolly Time popcorn (preferably Kettle Corn style)
- 6 bars (half a 20 oz. package) Almond Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pop popcorn and spread out on parchment paper.
- Melt Almond Bark in the microwave according to directions on package.
- Drizzle melted Almond Bark all over the popcorn.
- Shake sprinkles on top of Almond Bark/popcorn.
- Allow everything to cool until Almond Bark is no longer sticky. Store in air tight container or zip lock baggies.