1. I did a load of laundry on Tuesday and today (Friday) it’s still in the dryer.
2. I haven’t used my bread machine in 6 months.
3. Right now my child is watching Toy Story and will probably watch it 2 more times before the day is done.
4. I’m not sure of the last time I changed the crib sheet.
5. Right now I have a break out on my chin and I’m really annoyed by it b/c 1) I’m too old for this crap and 2) I can’t make it go away.
6. The dust level on my bed side table and on top of the piano and on top of the china hutch and on the dining room chairs and the book shelves in the office and and and…has reached the red zone for what is considered safe.
7. The suitcase from my Labor Day weekend trip is still sitting on the bathroom floor w/ half of its contents still in it.
8. I will eat an entire box of mac and cheese if given the chance.
9. I have yet to patch a pair of shorts that Addison ripped in May.
10. The Instagram pic has nothing to do with this list. I was entertained by this Campbell’s display, really love Instagram, and have no qualms about using it in the grocery store.
Just keeping it real here, people. Have a great weekend.