May Fair Arts Festival is right around the corner. May 4th & 5th. If you’re in Norman you know that it’s a staple in the spring festival line up. Did you know that it is put on by the Assistance League of Norman? Did you also know that it has a 5K and 2K fun run to go along with it? Yup, it does. There’s nothing better than following up a 5K with corn dogs and lemonade. The 5K cancels out the calories from the corn dog so it’s totally okay to eat something else with the word “fried” in the name.
My thoughtful friend at Kesley Chevrolet Buick GMC is an Art & Sole Sponsor and has a race entry to give away. (Thanks Lance!) The 5K starts at 8:00 a.m., May 4th, at Andrew’s park and is followed by the 2K fun run at 9:00. There are only three simple steps to enter the give away.
1) Go to the Kesley FB page and “like” them.
2) Go to the Hugs, Kisses and Snot FB page and give me some “like” love.
3) Come back here and leave a comment to let me know you followed the steps.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday.
(photo source: Assistance League of Norman)
Just in case you didn’t already know how awesome May Fair is, here are 10 reasons you need to attend.
1) Free art activities in Children’s Art Yard
2) Free Student Art Show
3) Free Art Education Presentations
4) Free Entertainment
5) Gourmet festival food
6) Spending time in Historic Andrews Park
7) Fine Artists and Craftsmen
9) Fresh air, sunshine and a chance to exercise
10) Celebrated Artist Tim Kenney